Madden NFL 17 Mobile game is one of the most popular football games. There are several new additions in this latest version which will excite the fans. They have improved the AI. And the graphics is also comparable with the console version. They have also introduced several passing options which will make the game more fun. Here are some tips which will help you to play Madden NFL 17 Mobile game like a pro:
1. Clock Management: It is very important to keep an eye on the clock. In total, there are four quarters with a few minutes of breaks in between. Each team also gets just a limited number of timeouts, so you should try and make maximum use of them.
In case you are entering the second half with a good lead and you have a pretty solid defense, then your aim should be to just run the ball and force your opponents to use their timeouts. And if you are behind and trying to catch up, then instead of running the ball, your aim should be to get good field position.
2. Know the strengths of your ball carrier: In this latest version, you will find several additional skills which you can perform with your ball carrier. It makes the game much more realistic and enjoyable. Apart from that, here you also get to know the strengths of each of your players. Hence, if you want all your players to perform to their full potential, then you should study each of their strengths and take advantage of it.
3. Make sure to develop your players: Player development is something which most gamers generally tend to ignore. If you want to be successful in the long run, then you have to give the young players an opportunity to prove themselves so that they can improve. In the short term, you have to depend on the star players to win games, but if you start developing young players right from the beginning, then you will be in a great position in the future.
4. Practice: Most people tend to ignore the ” Practice” sessions and directly starts with the competitive games. However, that is not a very clever thing to do. You should practice every week. It gives your players a boost and they enter the matches with much more confidence and determination. It is also a great opportunity to study the strategy of your opponents and plan how to counter them.
5. Gauntlet: Gauntlet is a very fun mode which has been reintroduced once again in this version. Here you will have to go through a series of challenges which will test your attacking and defending skills. It is a great place to test your skills and prepare for scenarios which you may encounter in the real game as well. You can also challenge your friends here.
6. Passing options: In this version, you will find that there is a wide variety of passing options which you should take advantage of. Most people just go for the traditional bullet pass. But here, you have many options like making a high pass or making a low pass.